- 1 batch of Spicy Sweet Dipping Sauce (see recipe on main Recipes page)
- 6-8 hard corn taco shells
- 2½-3 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded with a fork (use both breasts of 1 chicken)
- ⅔ cup finely grated extra sharp white cheddar
- ½ cup red cabbage, shredded (I like the pre-packaged kind found in the produce section)
- 2 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 8-10 small sprigs of fresh cilantro
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Wrap the taco shells in aluminum foil. Place in the oven to warm while preparing the chicken.
Place the chicken and ⅔ of the dipping sauce in a medium sized pot. Heat to medium. Stir with a wooden spoon. Cook for 10 minutes to allow the chicken to take on the flavor of the sauce. Set aside.
Remove the taco shells from the oven.
To assemble the tacos, line the taco shells up on a large plate or platter. Using tongs, evenly distribute the chicken on the bottom of the taco shells. Layer the cheese, cabbage, radishes and jalapeno on top. Using a small spoon, drizzle a little of the remaining sauce on top of each. Finish with the cilantro.